Outlaw: CLM Software You'll Actually Want To Use
Contract management so easy, you can cut down contract generation from 5 steps to 2. We're the PandaDoc alternative that meets you where you're at — not the other way around.Request Your Demo
Don’t just take our word for it — see why users prefer Outlaw over PandaDoc.
Based on customer reviews from Capterra, GetApp, G2 Crowd and Software Advice, here’s why contract management users switch from PandaDoc to Outlaw:
Why switch from PandaDoc to Outlaw?
Whether you use our native redlining and eSigning, work with 3rd party paper or employ Microsoft Word, Outlaw adapts to you. Our contract data-based platform makes it easy to design smarter deal flows and automate repeatable tasks to optimize your legal playbook.
Launch your contracts in seconds — not weeks or months.
Empower business users to launch their own contracts with self-service confidence.
- Self-service templates with powerful conditionality
- Batch generate thousands of contracts
- Ability to import and manage 3rd-party contracts
Review, redline and revise together — all in one place.
Reach agreement faster within the digital contracting hub built for modern collaboration.
- Built-in redlining, editing and threaded commenting
- Automated approval workflows & alerts
- Cloud-based audit trail & version control
Data retrieval and insights at your fingertips.
Store & achieve full visibility and insights across your entire contract universe.
- Instant full-text and parametric search
- Personalised tags & dynamic foldering for flexible reporting
- Transfer your legacy contracts with all metadata captured
Based on customer reviews from Capterra, GetApp, G2 Crowd and Software Advice.
An affordable PandaDoc alternative.Learn more about pricing
Called a “great value” by our customers, Outlaw offers the performance you demand at a price that’s accessible for teams of all sizes.
- Easy to understand Build a plan based on seats and not usage.
- Transparent No surprise maintenance fees. Unlimited storage. Unlimited eSignatures.
- Scalable Grow horizontally or vertically to handle planned or unplanned contract work.